06. 06. 2018.
About our activitiesSpisak sudionika obilaska u rukama voditelja [GP 2015.]
Here’s the short list of our activities from the project start in spring 2013!
- 22.04.2013. Trešnjevka Mapping Facebook profile has been open which in autumn 2014 passed 1000 likes and in autumn 2015. reached 1500 likes. In May 2018 it had 2800 likes.
- 21.11.2013. Project web page has been opened. In May 2018 it contained 352 articles..
- 06.05.2014. TV show „Kvartura“ on Z1 TV was dedicated to “Trešnjevka Mapping”
- 01.12.2014. Project „Down with curbs!“ has been finished. With help of citizens of Trešnjevka 70 location of curbs that should be lowered were collected. The list of locations is given to the authorities of Trešnjevka North and Trešnjevka South city districts as our help in collecting information for local community action programs.
- 27.01.2015. “Mapiranje Trešnjevke” joined global project Jane’s Walk with its center in Toronto (Canada) which supports free city walks that offer different views on their cities to local citizens.
- In the first year of our participation, 2015., in Zagreb 5 walks were held (Trešnjevka, Medveščak, Centar, Maksimir, Podsused) with 177 participants.
- In 2016. in Zagreb 9 walks were held (Trešnjevka x 2, Podsused, Granešina, Kustošija, Savica, Maksimir, Mikulići, Peščenica ) with 324 participants.
- In 2017. in Zagreb 8 walks were held (Peščenica, Jarun, 2 x Trnje, Maksimir, Zapruđe, Remete, Čučerje) with 254 participants.
- In 2018. in Zagreb 9 walks (Dotrščina, Maksimir, Remete, Dubrava, Dugave, Prečko, Bizek, Botanički vrt, Kozari) with 307 participants were held.
- For the details of all the walks up to now, please, see a more detailed article
- 14.01.2016. TV-show “Govornica” on HTV4 channel was dedicated to “Trešnjevka Mapping”
- February 2017. We started cooperation with Zagreb City Museum on preparation of exhibition about Trešnjevka which was opened for public in winter 2017./2018.
- March 2017. First articles about neighboring districts of Trešnjevka were published (for the beginning, about Trnje)
- 24.08.2017. Project representatives participated in seminar “Everybody is walking” (“Vsi hodimo!”) held in Novo Mesto (Slovenia) and organized by Institute for Spatial Policies (IPoP) from Ljubljana with the goal of promoting walking as a means of sustainable transport.
- 29.11.2017. Exhibition “Trešnjevka – space and people” was opened in Zagreb City Museum in whose preparation activists from “Trešnjevka Mapping” were involved..
- 18.-20.05.2018. Seminar with international attendance “Jane’s Walk: A city from walking perspective – examples of good practice” with guest lecturers Maja Simoneti (Ljubljana, Slovenia, organizer and walk leader of Jane’s Walk activities from Ljubljani), Andreas Lindinger (Vienna, Austria, organizer and walk leader of Jane’s Walk activities from Vienna), Florian Lorenz (Vienna, Austria, walk leader of Jane’s Walk and leader of the project “Smarter than car”) and Joshua Grigsby (Vienna, Austria, lecturer on Department on Geography and Regional Research on University of Vienna and one of the leaders of “4Cities” urban studies) with a group of his students from 10 countries.
The walks – history (more detailed reports, in Croatian only):
- 03.05.2013. Remiza – Voltino naselje – Rudeš – Ljubljanica (30 participants)
- 06.06.2013. Knežija – Gredice – Staglišće – Vrbani (24 participants)
- 11.10.2013. Nordeastern part of The Old Trešnjevka (4 participants)
- 22.12.2013. Christmas diagonal walk: From Samoborček railway station to Prečko (23 participants)
- 11.04.2014. The green corner of Trešnjevka: Prečko and Vrbani (19 participants)
- 09.05.2014. Savska street and surroundings (46 participants)
- 17.10.2014. A surprise day on Knežija (24 participants)
- 07.11.2014. A surprise evening on Ciglenica (27 participants)
- 21.12.2014. Christmas diagonal walk: Od Voltinog naselja do Savskog mosta (25 participants)
- 09.04.2015. Visit to Sky Office business tower (30 participants, limited number by the office owner)
- 17.04.2015. A visit to the First Croatian Saving bank neighborhood with a visit to Ericsson Nikola Tesla as well (65 participants)
- 08.05.2015. Knežija and Srednjaci, from village over suburb to the city (67 participants)
- 29.05.2015. Western part of The Old Trešnjevka, with visit to the Elementary school August Šenoa (57 participants)
- 12.06.2015. Prečko, visiting the districts festival (35 participants)
- 13.10.2015. Pongračevo and Remiza/Vurovčica surrounding (47 participants)
- 13.11.2015. Old Trešnjevka, from Trešnjevački trg to the old silk factory (38 participants)
- 23.12.2015. Christmas diagonal walk: From Trg Dražena Petrovića (“Cibone”) to Rudeša and Berlehem village in neighborhood Oranice (44 participants)
- 22.02.2016. Visit to the workshops of the Croatian National Theatre (Adžijina street) (12 participants)
- 03.03.2016. Visit to the Youth Theatre Trešnja (17 participants)
- 07.04.2016. Visit to the Electromachine school on Selska road (15 participants)
- 06.05.2016. The factories of Trešnjevka – through a craddle of Zagreb’s industry (47 participants)
- 16.09.2016. A walk through southeast of Trešnjevka’s surroundings – from the Old Sava bridge to Buzin (26 participants)
- 14.10.2016. A walk through southwest of Trešnjevka’s surroundings – Savska Opatovina (27 participants)
- 11.11.2016. A walk through northwest of Trešnjevka’s surroundings – Kustošija, Oranice, Malešnica, Špansko (9 participants)
- 23.12.2016. Christmas diagonal walk, through Trešnjevka suburban neighborhoods:– Trnje (20 participants)
- 18.03.2017. A bit different visit to Technical museum (51 participants)
- 21.04.2017. Sigečica for advanced beginners (32 participants)
- 09.06.2017. Save Črnomerec creek – the support walk (36 participants)
- 29.09.2017. From the oldest Trešnjevka to the newest one (34 participants)
- 13.10.2017. We play and walk along the Rockets (33 participants/players)
- 18.11.2017. Cvjetno naselje for advanced beginners (39 participants)
- 02.12.2017. Playwalk on Vrbani (23 participants/players)
- 22.12.2017. Christmas diagonal walk, all over Trešnjevka and Trnje (34 participants)
- 10.03.2018. A visit to NK Zagreb playground, talk to the members of citizen initiative “Samoborček” (32 participants)
- 05.04.2018. A walk through Voltino (25 participants)
- 18.04.2018. A walk all over Staglišće and northern part of Vrbani with visit to Vestigium NGO (24 participants)
- 08.06.2018. Old and new stories from Trnje, behind the river Sava (24 participants)
Suradnja sa školama i fakultetima:
- 18.03.2015. International Day of Water was celebrated by a walk along Kustošak creek with pupils of 2c class of Elementary school Voltino (teacher Ivana Matišić)
- 20.04.2015. Cooperation with Architecture students on seminar work of reshaping of Trešnjevački trg (lecturer Zvonimir Prusina)
- 23.04.2015. Cooperation with a student of Ethnology, Cultural anthropology and Sociology on a work about life of Trešnjevački trg market (Iva Grubiša)
- 11.05.2015. Cooperation with a student of Sociology and Anthropology on a work about life of Jurij Gagarin promenade (Marta Jalšovec)
- 12.05.2015. “Trešnjevka Mapping” was presented on VERN High School to the Enterprise students (Mirna Karzen, SIL, Gordana Ćorić)
- 12.05.2015. Game for pupils of 3c class of Elementary school August Šenoa (geography prof. Ana Komadina)
- 26.05.2015. Quiz about Trešnjevka in Elementary school August Šenoa
- June 2015. Cooperation with student of Geography on University of Zagreb on a diploma work “Daily environment and space perception of Zagreb’s neighborhood Prečko” (Larisa Dukić)
- Octobar-December 2015. Cooperation with elementary schools August Šenoa and Nikola Tesla, together with the project “Discover your city” (Author: Anke M. Leitzgen) performed by Trešnjevka cultural Centre (Leader: Kristina Radošević)
- January 2016. Cooperation with a student of Architecture faculty, Study of Design, group for Visual Communication, on diploma work related to the ways of communication of institutions within Trešnjevka and starting of citizen’s initiatives (Lara Žic)
March-May 2016. Cooperation with volunteers from IX gimnasium in action of mapping of the shops and other business spaces in main streets of Trešnjevka. 16 volunteers were included.
- March-April 2017. In cooperation with volunteers from IX gimnasium and Elementary school Voltino 5 walks for pupils were organized. 3 volunteers and 4 classes in age 7-10 years were included.
- 17.05.2013. Seek and orientation game on Remiza (15 participants)
- 24.10.2013. Seek and orientation game on Jarun market (5 participants)
- ožujak 2015. Participation in a focus group related to the project “Zagreb for me”
- 26.09.2015. Educational game “Discover Trešnjevka”, as a part of Open day of Trešnjevka Cultural Center
Media coverage (recorded from November 2017.):
- 04.12.2017. Z1 TV: Vanja Radovanović (recording) was invited to the show “Zagreb, good morning!” for 20 minutes (general facts about the project, invitation for a Christmas diagonal walk and exhibition in Zagreb City Museum). A short talk was recorded for the TV show “Kvartura” as well (unknown screening date).
- 18.04.2018. Gold FM radio invited listeners to the Staglišće walk (Vanja Radovanović was talking alive), and Jabuka TV made a short report from the walk.
- 07.05.2018. Z1 TV: Saša Martinović Kunović was invited to talk alive in show “Zagreb, good morning!” for 20 minutes, (general facts about the project, Jane’s Walk promgram invitation).